Friday 19 March 2010

Felicity's Lower Intermediate A class introduce themselves to the world...................Part 2


Sam (Yuan Zhigang)
My name is Sam, I'm from Xi'an in the Northwest of China.

I live in London now with my wife. She's been working here for a long time. If I want to live here with her, I need to speak very good English. So, I need to go to school and learn English. I want to speak English as well as I speak Chinese. But I can never remember new words, it's very difficult for me. Even though English is difficult for me I'm not going to stop studying it, because I really like this country.

Soobin Kim
Hi. My name is Soobin Kim. I come from South Korea. I'm 18 years old.

I arrived in London 3 months ago. I want to study English because I want to study fashion in London. I'm going to go to university in London.

My hobbies are listening to music and drawing. I hate the weather in London. However, I love London because I can go to a lot of museums and galleries and it's quite romantic! I really want to work here so I'm going to stay in London for about 5 years.

Jeff (Park Jungmin)
My name is Jeff. I'm from South Korea and I was born in Busan in 1982.

I work for a ship building company, I'm an office worker. I came to London because I need to speak good English at work. I've been living in London for 3 months. This is my first time in London.

There are 4 members in my family, (my father, my mother, my younger brother and me).

My hobbies are listening to music and doing exercise. When I was young, I did "Taekwondo" but I hurt my knee during a Taekwondo match, so I stopped. My ambition is to start my own company, so I'm studying English and business.

Tomoko Kawashima
Hi, my name is TOMOKO. I'm from Japan.

I lived in TOKYO for about 7 years. When I lived in Japan, my hobby was Yoga. I went to Yoga three times a week after work. Yoga made me very relaxed and healthy. I'm going to do Yoga in London, too.

I've come to London to study English. I'm going to stay here for about 2 years

Mong (Mengyuan Hsieh)
My surname is Mong. I come from Taichung city in the middle of Taiwan.

In Taiwan I studied Industrial Engineering Management. At the moment I am learning English in London because I'd like to do a Masters in the UK, so first I need to pass my IELTS exam.

Khaled Iyead
I am Khaled, I am from Saudi Arabia. I am 25 years old. I have five siblings, two sisters and three brothers.

I am studying English in London because in the future I would like to go to university. I like a lot of things, for example, I enjoy riding jet skies and I'm keen on watching football matches .

Dema Al Sidran
My name is Deema I am 23 years old. I graduated from King Saud University.

I come from a large family. I have three brothers and three sisters, I'm the oldest. I enjoy sport, shopping and reading. I am keen on fashion and I like watching movies.

I miss my family, especially my little brother Mushal. I want to go back to Saudi Arabia and see my family as soon as I can, but I'm having fun in London and I'm trying to improve my English.

Abeer Bugshan
My name is Abeer. I am from Saudi Arabia, my hometown is Jeddah. I am 25 years old and I live in London with my husband and my two children. I like watching TV, going shopping and also I like hanging out with my friends. I'm keen on Saudi, Italian and Chinese food.

I am a student at International House. I study English from Monday to Friday for about five hours a day because I went to improve my English and I want to get a masters in psychology.


No comments:

Post a Comment