Thursday 25 February 2010

Farewell!

Dear Bloggers,

This is going to be one of my last posts for the IH London blog as I will be leaving to start a new role at a school in Tanzania (the east coast of Africa) in March, for a charity called the Cicely Foundation. I might also be working on an English scholarship scheme in Palestine so watch this space...!

These are two very different countries and very different roles but I am sure that both projects will be just as rewarding as each other. I am going to miss International House London so much! It's been great working with so many lovely teachers, and of course let's not forget the students! My favourite memories of my time here have to include meeting students from all over the world, hearing their stories about life in their own country, watching them form long term friendships and of course being a part of their excellent progression in English...

This will not be the last of the blog however.... on the contrary! It is only the start of what I hope will be an interesting and useful site.

For those of you staying at IH London, continue the good work, but if like me you are going on to something new, then keep in touch and follow this blog wherever you might be...

Goodbye!

Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment