Wednesday 10 February 2010

Lower Intermediate A Class: Introductions




My name is Khalid Alshaikh. I come from Riyadh in Saudi Arabia. I am 18 years old. I am a student in London and I'm living here for one year. My favourite football team is Arsenal. I love to play football in my free-time. During my holidays I go hunting in the desert with my friends in Saudi Arabia. My favourite drink is Arabic coffee.


My name is Maria De Lourdes Costa Nepomuceno. I come from Brazil. I'm here because my husband is working at Petrobras Europe. I have to stay here for two years. I study English at International House because I need to improve my English. I would like to explore Europe, I think it has beautiful places.


My name is Hamza Ghaith Amhamed. I come from Libya. I am 18 years old. I'm studying English in London at International House for one year. I like playing football and my favourite team is Arsenal.


My name is Jaewoong Lee. I come from South Korea. I need English skills because I want to do a postgraduate course. I'm really into taking pictures and watching overseas dramas on TV. I was a product and landscape designer in Korea. I also exhibited my work at several exhibitions. I really like to explain my work to other people and observe peoples reactions.


My name is Annie le Moal. I live in Switzerland. I'm an interior designer for a private company. I like fitness, tennis and cooking. I hate running.


My name is Hyeli Jo. I was born in South Korea. I was a student of art at university in Korea. I will stay in London for about three years. I like to go shopping on the highstreet and watch films.


My name is Pin-I Liu. I come from Taiwan and I live in Teipei in the north of Taiwan. I like going shopping in my free-time. I was an accountant in Taiwan.


My name is Majed Alharbi. I come from Saudi Arabia. I like football too much! My favourite international team is Manchester United. I'm living in London and in my free-time I like going out with my friends.


My name is Imer can Yagci. I come from Turkey. I live in Istanbul. I am a university student in Istanbul. I am 19 years old. I like playing basketball and golf. I also like going to the gym. I am an NBA fan.


My name is Fatma Mehdi. I come from Western Sahara (northwest Africa). I'm a member of NUSW (National Union of Sahrawi Women). In my organisation we work in order to help women improve their skills. We also have special programs with young women training about leadership, empowerment, selfesteem and communication.


My name is Chiara Morelli. I come from Italy. I'm 23 years old. I'm a beautician and I would like to open a beauty centre in Italy or England. I like swimming and listening to music. I don't like reading books.


My name is Marcela Jaramillo. I come from Colombia. I'm 21 years old. I'm studying business administration. In my free-time I like hanging out with my friends, sleeping, watching TV and sharing with my family. I enjoy going to the shops and traveling around the world. In England I'm studying English at IH.

(other class members are: Anamu Sekiguchi from Japan, Zaher Alshehri from Saudi Arabia and Raja Shawesh from Libya).


Signed, the class of Lower Intermediate A (room 302).



No comments:

Post a Comment